Iguidance 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iguidance 2.0

how much is Iguidance 2.0 and where i can buy it?

Search the ******* web you tool.

Comment

RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
      We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

thanks ******* much for the reply you tool,SMART ***

Comment

Whats the point in having forums where you can ask technical questions. I thought it was to help others not call them worse than **** for not knowing something that there asking for help on.

If you dont want to help, dont reply

Comment

Originally posted by passatie
            Whats the point in having forums where you can ask technical questions. I thought it was to help others not call them worse than **** for not knowing something that there asking for help on.

This isn't pricewatch or froogle either.
            7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
            ATVMS.com

Comment

you think that was a technical question?
              Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

Comment

how much is Iguidance 2.0 and where i can buy it?
                The truth, I don't think you can buy it anymore unless you find a retail which still has it in stock. From what I've heard, iNav is only selling v2.1 from this point on. Heres a link from iNav directly for $120 right now.
                http://store.yahoo.com/inavcorp-store/gpsnaso.html
                Mark

Car'Puter Project
                - Xenarc 700TSV
                - MSI RS482M-IL Mobo + AMD Turion MT-32 (25W)
                - 1x 256MB Corsair XMMS DDR400
                - M2-ATX
                - Belkin 802.11G W-Nic
                - Garmin 15H GPS
                - WinXP SP2 (NLited)

Comment

That was not a technical question. Here are examples of technical questions:

"What's the maximum load I can pull off the accessory activation line on my car stereo? I know it's supposed to only be a signal line, but hey, easy 12v...."

"After applying the new bluetooth drivers, I'm getting intermittent 'Failed to initialize device USB001' messages in my Event Manager, any suggestions?"

"Just to confirm, I should be fine once I apply the new BIOS to my M12000? And the proper way to do this is via floppy disk in DOS... ?"

Here are examples of questions that are not technical:

"omfg, did you hear about that guy whos dog farted, then looked around because she didn't know what happened?"

"Is Frodo single?"

and

"how much is Iguidance 2.0 and where i can buy it?"
                  Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
                  http://hallert.net/

Comment

Haw Haw Haw
                    Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
                    Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

while I think ddn's post was a little harsh, it's understandable.

If everyone asked every little question without searching, we'd have many more posts, many of which would be useless, making it even harder for the person who DOES search to find what he/she is looking for.

And that's why searching really, really, really hard first is highly encouraged. Especially if it's such an "easy to find" answer such as this.

Comment

It seems to me that you relpied, and yet, no help. Hmmm That's odd.
                        2.4 celeron
                        150 watt OPUS
                        micro atx
                        xp pro
                        tv/radio tuner card
                        audigy
                        Dual monitor Radeon
                        802.11G Mimo
                        xm pcr
                        dvd
                        gps
                        8" Lilliput touch screen
                        IGuidance
                        dual optimas
                        battery isolator
                        15" screen
                        My Truck

Comment

Originally posted by DaRacerz
                          The truth, I don't think you can buy it anymore unless you find a retail which still has it in stock. From what I've heard, iNav is only selling v2.1 from this point on. Heres a link from iNav directly for $120 right now.
                          http://store.yahoo.com/inavcorp-store/gpsnaso.html
                          All these posts about nothing, and one that actually answers the question. Thanks. For the rest of you, thanks for wasting my time.
                          www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Originally posted by Chairboy

Here are examples of questions that are not technical:

..."Is Frodo single?"

Ha ha. I wish!
                            Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Comment

So...you're saying "Is Frodo single?" actually IS a "technical question"...HAHAH

My question is, "Is there anything NOT covered by the "search engine"? In other words...What's the point of posting anything if ALL the information is already here...??

(ok, I'll shut up and go read some more now. And, while I may still be a noob, technically, I DO use the search and have a PC in my car to prove it.)
                              <SOLD>
                              ATi RS485 AMD S939 Venice 2GHz (Yes, I had a A64 in my car!)

CURRENT
                              Jetway J7F3E-PB Geode NX1750, 512M, 120G 2.5" SATA HDD, Sony slim combo drive, Lilliput 7"touchscreen, 60G external WD, GPS, WiFi, mini-keyboard

Comment

Working...
                              X