Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is iguidance compared to other gps software?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how is iguidance compared to other gps software?

    can anyone so far compare iguidance with other gps programs like destinator, street atlas, etc?

    i'm considering the cost, ease of use, and readability on the 7" touchscreen.
    iguidance, as i see it, might be the cheapest way to get yourself gps. true or untrue? if true, any tradeoffs between other programs? if not, then what's the cheapest way then?

    another consideration would be the front end that i'm using. how is iguidance to centrafuse? how about other programs? how does centrafuse handle embedding/integrating the programs? what's the best software to integrate with centrafuse?

    any help would be appreciated.
    Brushed Metal for Centrafuse 1.4
    Brushed Aluminum for Centrafuse 1.4


    xenarc 700ts | via epia-m10k | audigy2 nx | holux gm-210 | usb wifi | 40gb 2.5" | slot-load dvd-cdrw | morex 3688 | opus 150w | centrafuse, iguidance

  • #2
    Originally posted by emdzey01
    can anyone so far compare iguidance with other gps programs like destinator, street atlas, etc?

    i'm considering the cost, ease of use, and readability on the 7" touchscreen.
    iguidance, as i see it, might be the cheapest way to get yourself gps. true or untrue? if true, any tradeoffs between other programs? if not, then what's the cheapest way then?

    another consideration would be the front end that i'm using. how is iguidance to centrafuse? how about other programs? how does centrafuse handle embedding/integrating the programs? what's the best software to integrate with centrafuse?
    Jesus H Christ on a bloody pogo stick...
    Do you just ask questions, or do you actually read the posts in the forums?

    This really needs to be made a sticky: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50579
    I wholly understand if it was missed because it's not at the top of the thread list. It really needs to be.

    Also, I highly recommend you get off the idea of going the cheapest route for everything. We're all on a budget of some sort, but cheap isn't always better. That applies doubly in the computer world and triply when putting a computer in an environment where it wasn't designed to go.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DarquePervert
      Jesus H Christ on a bloody pogo stick...
      Do you just ask questions, or do you actually read the posts in the forums?

      This really needs to be made a sticky: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50579
      I wholly understand if it was missed because it's not at the top of the thread list. It really needs to be.

      Also, I highly recommend you get off the idea of going the cheapest route for everything. We're all on a budget of some sort, but cheap isn't always better. That applies doubly in the computer world and triply when putting a computer in an environment where it wasn't designed to go.
      Actually DP, wasn't it at the top of the list? I bumped it last night and requested stickiness. It was at least in the top few posts . . .

      BTW, JC on bloody pogo stick?
      Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

      Originally posted by ryuandwings
      Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
      I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
      Please help.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by J187
        Actually DP, wasn't it at the top of the list? I bumped it last night and requested stickiness. It was at least in the top few posts . . .

        BTW, JC on bloody pogo stick?
        I just looked and it wasn't a sticky as of the time I posted.
        Is that you watching the cam?
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?



        Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

        Comment

        Working...
        X