GPS in Japan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS in Japan

Im going to be travelling to japan, and ive got my laptop and GPS with me.. im curious if anyone knows what a good package for navigating japan is.

Only good if you can read Japanese
    I don't know any "good" package, but I am sure that all the street names are in Japanese including tourist areas.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

maybe i should have said ANY package, because i cant find anything at all that works in japan at street level

Comment

It looks like you can find maps for Garmin units..but I doubt you'll find anything in english for Japan.. At least not easily..

Comment

Japan is not easy, but do check >>here<<

Comment

Off topic, where in Japan will you be going? I am going to tokyo in june and I know for a fact they have gps units there. Might try looking in akihabara area for a good set of maps. btw 日本語ができませんか??

Comment

Im going to be in Japan from June 23rd to July 2nd. Hopefully ill be able to find some sort of software for a PC in english...

If not, does anyone know of any software that does real time desktop translation? like, a babelfish for windows applications?

Comment

Originally posted by greenwire
                Im going to be in Japan from June 23rd to July 2nd. Hopefully ill be able to find some sort of software for a PC in english...

If not, does anyone know of any software that does real time desktop translation? like, a babelfish for windows applications?

NJStar might have something for that. I know a few chinese people use that to translate the english windows menu to chinese.

Comment

ちょうどあなたが付いているあなたの細胞のインターネットに携帯用使用魚を取りなさい

sorry couldnt resist, i'll have a look when I get home, I swear I had a bookmark for something like that
                  肚子笑痛了
                  S60 Install

Comment

Working...
                  X