No announcement yet.

GPS Resolution Streched?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS Resolution Streched?

Just wondering if theres any benefit or getting clearer graphics out of Iguidance by powerstripping my settings to the 800X480 from my existing settings of 800X600. I use a full screen streched skin but as far as external apps and such (like gps) will my graphics be more clear (larger easier to read)
    particularly the speed/eta/dest (lower right) and the location of the next turn (upper left) if i go with the smaller resolution rather than streching?
    | '_ |__\___
    [(o)|___(o)] XB
    | I__I I_I|_\__I
    [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

I like streching specially because when using GPS, it fits more map information... of course, the map gets "squeezed" vertially but I can hardly notice that on maps. 800x480 will look better for any normal (non-frontend) applications, specially video related (unless there're options for setting the physical aspect ratio on the streched resolution).
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."