noob question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob question

hey i am all new to this and felt lazy to search. i need a gps and some software for my laptop. what would u recomend

BIG THANX

Originally posted by themali
    hey i am all new to this and felt lazy to search. i need a gps and some software for my laptop. what would u recomend

BIG THANX
    Sure, Check this out.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

At least they were honest about being lazy!

Comment

Originally posted by klokman

At least they were honest about being lazy!
        Yes he was.

I should have said in my reply. I am lazy also, here is a link for you.

Muhahahahaha
        Michael
        ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

http://search.ebay.com/gps-mouse_W0Q...fsopZ1QQfsooZ1
          Zen Fat Loss

Comment

Why you being sooo nice?

Michael

Comment

With the USB GPS itself, there are two main models: Rikaline 6010 & BU-303. I have the Rikaline and it is waterproof according to the manufacturer (and from my experience quite frankly). Both of them can be found all over ebay.

As for the software, that depends on where you live. There is Destinator 3, Copilot 8, IGuidance 2.1, and others came chine in for the rest. I use IGuidance 2.0 and it works decently well in Florida, no experience anywhere else. There have been complaints that Destinator does not work well in the US.
              2005 Black Chevy Impala
              Current Status: Installed in Vehicle/Testing 75%

Comment

Get CoPilot Live and the TrimbleAgGPS 132.

They're both expensive so they must be the best.
                Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                Want to:
                -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

thx

thank u everyone but i wasn't really looking to spend a lot of money. i think i am gona go with the BU-303 and for the software i don't know yet. so i would appreciate more feed back from the people that have software on their laptops thanx again

Comment

im sorry, i left the spoon in the dishwasher.... SEARCH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
                    rebuilding carpc... kinda..

Comment

Oh! Sorry about that. I was too lazy to search for an inexpensive one. Especially since you didn't mention you wanted a cheap one.

Okay, instead of being sarcastic, let me help you out a little bit here and introduce you to the "FAQ Emporium". It's right here and if you'll take a look at the very first sticky, you find a link to a beginner's guide to GPS, including a comparison of all of the major GPS software for PC's.

Hope that helps!
                      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                      Want to:
                      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Working...
                      X