Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS not found with MM, but ok with MS streets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS not found with MM, but ok with MS streets?

For seemly no reason whatsoever, Map Monkey can't seem to find my GPS reciever (the one that came with Streets and trips) - most of the time. Every once in a while it will find it just fine. But Streets and Trips finds it pretty much every time.

When I open MM, it won't say "attempting to reconnect GPS", if I go to GPS status, it says "GPS not found."

I've noticed that MM is more likely to find the GPS if I open streets and trips, let it find the GPS, clost S&T and then open MM.

This is a somewhat new problem - Any ideas????

I know that the S/T gps works with iguidance so it isn't "locked" to that app.... hmmm, can't help you there unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by sebberry
      I know that the S/T gps works with iguidance so it isn't "locked" to that app.... hmmm, can't help you there unfortunately

Yeah, for a while everything was working fine - I really can't pin it to one thing or the other. Though I've noticed the problem seems to persist no matter if I use MM or Freedrive

Comment

I have kinda the same problem, it works with Autoroute 2005 and freedrive, but not mapmonkey??

Comment

This is really strange - does anyone have any ideas???

Comment

bumpy bump

Comment

Working...
            X