Holux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holux

Anybody knows if the holux bluetooth reciever would work with garmin's map source city navigator??

Before you start, these are the only receiver / software maps available where i live so will the work??

Holux GPSlim236 Wireless GPS Receiver
    http://www.holux.com.tw/Temp%20web/GR-236.htm

Anybody with experience with this receiver.

Garmin GPS 18 is also available but they sell it for around USD 200 (with Europes maps) - Why the hell r they having europe maps in the middle east

Final Touches

Car: 2002 Mitsubishi Magna EI
    CarPC: SP13000, M2-ATX, 512 MB RAM, 120 GB 2.5" HD, X-Fi Sound Card, Xenarc 700TSV, Garmin 18 USB.
    Audio: 2X15" Rockford Punch Z, 1 Rockford Punch 2-ch Amp, 1 Soundstream Lil Wonder II 4-ch Amp

anybody??

Final Touches

CarPC: SP13000, M2-ATX, 512 MB RAM, 120 GB 2.5" HD, X-Fi Sound Card, Xenarc 700TSV, Garmin 18 USB.
    Audio: 2X15" Rockford Punch Z, 1 Rockford Punch 2-ch Amp, 1 Soundstream Lil Wonder II 4-ch Amp

Comment

Personally, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't.
      :: '97 2.5 TL :: CarPC 1.0: Complete :: CarPC 2.0: 95% ::

Comment

trouble with detecting

I'm having trouble installing it on my PC. Does anybody have this receiver? I have a blutooth dongle that seems to work fine with my smartphone. I have a usb cable and tried using the usb path instaed of bluetooth, but nothing happens when i connect it (although I installed the supplied usb drivers first). Any help.

Final Touches

Comment

Update:

I was able to detect the bluetooth gps and it shows that com port3 has the ssp service, but i coulodn't detect the receiver on gpsviewer or mapsource.
          What am i supposed to do.

Final Touches

Comment

Working...
          X