Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Title bar from iGuidance 2.1

Hi All,

Yes, I know that this has been discussed in multiple threads in this forum. I've tried the suggested solutions (resHacker), but I still can't remove the title bar. I don't want to use IGmod or Skinbedder because I don't want to alter anything other than the title bar. I am using Media Engine (Badass, by the way) which unfortunately does not embed iG. Suggestions?

Is it something I need to do in the registry, or am I an idiot (flame away).

You could have just bumped an older post on this so we could tell you there still is no way to do it without a third party app.

Why are people so scared of letting skinbedder resize their programs window for them?
    Current projects: iGmod reloaded (Latest release) (put on hiatus indefinatly)

Unlimited Internet and gps tracking for $6 a month with boost mobile!

Carputer 2: www.lmaocar.com

Comment

Actually, Skinbedder is the closest I've come to what I'm looking for. But it cuts off the default iG buttons and I don't want to skin it w/ new buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by ZR5
        Actually, Skinbedder is the closest I've come to what I'm looking for. But it cuts off the default iG buttons and I don't want to skin it w/ new buttons.
        search for iGLaunch.
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Nevermind...figured it out by reading the readme. Sorry to be the stereotypical noob. Thanks, though.

Comment

has iGlaunch been removed from the forum? I see a lot of references, but no links thus far.

nm...got it
            CarPC #3: 99% Complete
            Pentium M 1.7Ghz, 1GB DDR2 RAM
            DVD/CD-RW installed in dash below monitor
            OEM LCD relocated for 7" Touchscreen
            Wi-Fi, GPS, PS2 controllers...
            500+ full albums
            4,000+ video games
            music videos, movies, & more!
            old carPC

Comment

Originally posted by ITL
              has iGlaunch been removed from the forum? I see a lot of references, but no links thus far.

nm...got it
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
              X