Destinator 3.0 / PN SDK + CF or MM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destinator 3.0 / PN SDK + CF or MM

I am installing a carputer in my 2005 G35 Coupe, I already had one in my 1995 Maxima running Street Altas and Streets and Trips, which both suck for a 7" Lilliput touchscreen. It seems like the buzz is all around Destinator. I would like to install it in my car and use CF or MM, but I am not sure what to buy? Which version to buy? Etc...

I cannot seem to find Destinator 3.0 anywhere anymore since Desinator PN is out. Will Destinator PN work with CF and MM or is only Destinator 3.0 supported. This is the only site that I have found with Destinator 3.0. Is this the correct version to purchase: Destinator 3 USA and Canada. Then if this is the correct version. I supposely need an SDK to use the data with CF or MM. Howver I cannot seem to find the SDK either since the destinator site only appears to offer the SDK for the PN version and i hear people are having trouble using the new SDK. I am really confused. So if someone could just lay it out straight for me. What should I buy? What do I need? Where can I get it?

Thanks
    2005 G35 Coupe - Plantinum [Brand New Completely Stock]
    2000 BMW X5 - Blue [SOLD]
    1995 Nissan Maxima [Not sure what to do with this]

check the mapmonkey forums.. there are sticky's that will tell you what you need...

I bought Destinator PN USA and Canada... and the I used the mapcutter that is supplied with mapmonkey.. to cut the maps and make them work with mapmonkey...
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

^ What SDK are you using and where did you get yours?
      2005 G35 Coupe - Plantinum [Brand New Completely Stock]
      2000 BMW X5 - Blue [SOLD]
      1995 Nissan Maxima [Not sure what to do with this]

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...27&postcount=2

this will tell you what to do to get the correct SDK
        Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Working...
        X