Garmin 3D on PC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin 3D on PC?

Hi, I live in EU in a small country Slovenia. The maps for GPS are in very first stages. The only maps availible are for Garmin. If you use them on PocketPC with GarminQue than you have ability of 3D navigation. On PC I am using Garmin's nRoute. But this program does not have ability for 3D. Does anyone know for any program that would alow 3D navigation and would work with Garmin's maps?

Thanks, for all your help.

Garmin uses Navteq maps afaik, so destinator should be able to handle it... don't know if they have those maps licensed though...
    List of front-ends/usefull apps
    XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

Hi, thanks for advice. I tried loading maps in freedrive but it chrashes. So does anyone know for anything else?

Comment

Hi, does anyone has any idea? Is there any way to convert maps for another program?

Comment

Not that anyone has figured out.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Get Navigon NCK 5 (for notebooks) www.navigon.com (they don't have Notebook version 5 for sale on their shop there yet but try www.cartft.com). Amazing software with 3D navigation and best of all its MUCH CHEAPER than Garmin and their way with licenses. I found the best deal at cartft.com. And yes it has maps for Slovenia -- if not like Garmin's maps they're probably much much better. Give it a try you won't regret it.

Comment

Working...
            X