crashing iGuidance request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crashing iGuidance request

I need someone to make a edit or something of a copy of iGuidance that crashes. For example, enter a certain menu or do a certain keystroke and the program "causes an illegal operation" and must be closed.

Anyone think they are up to it?
    Current projects: iGmod reloaded (Latest release) (put on hiatus indefinatly)

Unlimited Internet and gps tracking for $6 a month with boost mobile!

Carputer 2: www.lmaocar.com

Are you asking for step by step instructions on how to crash iGuidance ? ;-)

Contact iNav support. They may be able to assist. To submit a support ticket follow this link ;-)

Comment

I got one....

I placed a navigation to enter the belt park expressway by bayparkway... and there's this one turn what would crash iguidance. and it wasn't a fluke.. tried it many times and it would always chashed there... as if doesn't exist or something.

It's in NYC so I'm not sure if you can replicate it.

Comment

If you got me a gps log of you driving, I could. However, iGuidance would probably crash before it saved the log.

M H: Yea, I want to code a crash recovery function that presses the "dont send" button, because iG likes to crash in my car from time to time. But when I *want* it to crash, it doesn't.

Heh heh @ link
        Current projects: iGmod reloaded (Latest release) (put on hiatus indefinatly)

Unlimited Internet and gps tracking for $6 a month with boost mobile!

Carputer 2: www.lmaocar.com

Comment

Wow, The Belt Parkway. I haven't heard that in a while. I lived in Brooklyn most of my life and use to travel it almost every other day.

Comment

Working...
          X