No announcement yet.

IGuidance POI's can locate Starbucks???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGuidance POI's can locate Starbucks???

I did a search and could not determine if there was a way to get Iguidance 2.xx to display and route to the nearest Starbucks coffee? I tried all the POI's that I could for instance - Restraunts and then Shopping and so forth , but no coffee houses are listed??? What gives? If I am out on a long drive one of the things that I need most is a good pick me up.

Does any GPS software have better POI's for coffee houses and such?

Originally posted by e30_droptop
    I did a search and could not determine if there was a way to get Iguidance 2.xx to display and route to the nearest Starbucks coffee? I tried all the POI's that I could for instance - Restraunts and then Shopping and so forth , but no coffee houses are listed??? What gives? If I am out on a long drive one of the things that I need most is a good pick me up.

Does any GPS software have better POI's for coffee houses and such?
    Well i consider iGuidance to be one of the best, but i think microsoft streets are better in urban areas, as i have heard from some other members

why do you drink that rear dog coffee anyway

-Yev
    R. T. F. M

Comment

Well , I drink Starbucks as there is one in practially every location. It would be nice to know exactly where they are in every loacation though. AND one can always be assured of the same taste and blend from thier coffee. I must admit though I have my own coffee roaster that I visit frequently and its not Starbucks. Starbucks only in a pinch!

Comment

Working...
      X