No announcement yet.

Iguidance 2.1.3 difference from 2.1.1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iguidance 2.1.3 difference from 2.1.1?

Does anyone know what has been updated/changed for the latest update?

Nothing was updated. A few bugs were fixed.

Comment

Nothing was updated? There is a weather feature installed, POI updates I believe. But other than that I dunno. I havent owned the 2.1.1. The weather feature is sweet it gives it to you by gps location. Need internet to recieve.

Comment

No, all those came earlier ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Hlavac
          No, all those came earlier ;-)
          ok, like I said, I haven't owned any earlier ones. I thought somebody told me there wasnt weather feature on the older releases. hmmm dunno.

Comment

Last map (and POI) update was about 10 months ago in version 2.1. The same version 2.1 introduced the weather feature.

Comment

I wish they would send an update or patch so that it doesn't tell me to proceede to the nearest road every 20 minutes while cruising down I 95... super annoying.

Comment

I thought they addressed that issue already. Are you still experiencing it in 2.1.3.1?

Comment

Originally posted by dmcdlrn
                  I wish they would send an update or patch so that it doesn't tell me to proceede to the nearest road every 20 minutes while cruising down I 95... super annoying.
                  Good to know that it wasn't only me.
                  Check out my install pics; http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70842

Comment

There's this other annoying bug, too. If you have a local highway road that's parallel with the highway it's on, iGuidance will keep instructing you to take the next exit to get on the local road, then the next one to get out EVERY FREAKING TIME until you reach your real exit.
                    iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
                    CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Working...
                    X