iGuidance SDK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iGuidance SDK

Can't find the thread now, but I sent the form letter to iNav's support group asking then to release a SDK. I got some of the usual response, but they hinted at better things to come:

Hi Jeff:
    Unfortunately, we have put SDK development project on hold due to lack of engineering resources. However, we are modifying the user interface and hopefully will have that available w/ release of v2.2 in May 2006.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    Support Team
    www.inavcorp.com

Hopefully it's tailored for a pc touch screen and not a PPC.

Biostar M7NCG 400 ver 7.2 AMD Mobile Athlon 1.1GHz (@ 1GHz), Kingston PC2700 512mb WD 80gig HD Custom Case Opus 150W PS Lilliput 7" TS D-Link DBT-120 BT D-Link DWL-G122 WiFi Holux GR-231 GPS nLited XP Pro iGuidance RoadRunner frontend

First screenshots are starting to leak out. IGuidance 2.2 looks better ;-)

Comment

what's the difference? that looks similar to my IG with the theme.ini file. i was hoping the buttons, OSK and destination menus would be touch screen friendly. where did you find screen shots?

Biostar M7NCG 400 ver 7.2 AMD Mobile Athlon 1.1GHz (@ 1GHz), Kingston PC2700 512mb WD 80gig HD Custom Case Opus 150W PS Lilliput 7" TS D-Link DBT-120 BT D-Link DWL-G122 WiFi Holux GR-231 GPS nLited XP Pro iGuidance RoadRunner frontend

Comment

sweet pointer! as the signal gets stronger does she strip down?

Comment

Originally posted by wallaceacura
          sweet pointer! as the signal gets stronger does she strip down?
          Yes, absolutely. That feature will be accessible in Display Options. It will also include Parental Lock feature ;-)

P.S. Do not take me too seriously today, pls. This disclaimer includes my first post, too ;-)

Comment

well son of a...

i think i just might design a pointer that does that!

[back on topic]

so anyone have any real screenshots of ver 2.2?

[/back on topic]

Comment

I haven't seen any (real) screenshots of 2.2, but the latest rumour I heard is ETA: May.

Comment

that's what they said in their reply, may '06.

Comment

Working...
                X