Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to send key to S&T, what symbol?

Ok.
    After much searching and exploring, I have determined most of the keys I need to send to S&T 2006 to get what I want. The only problem I have is figuring what symbol I use in road runner for the "shift" key. For example, ^r is "cntrl r". I need to send "shiftf10" and can't figure out the proper format.
    Anyone want to help out?

cheers

BJ

Originally posted by vfinterceptor
    Ok.
    After much searching and exploring, I have determined most of the keys I need to send to S&T 2006 to get what I want. The only problem I have is figuring what symbol I use in road runner for the "shift" key. For example, ^r is "cntrl r". I need to send "shiftf10" and can't figure out the proper format.
    Anyone want to help out?

cheers

BJ
    never mind, friends. I just found it:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...1&postcount=21

Why is it that you search for an hour, finally decide to ask a question, and find it right after you click send? Aaarrggghhhh!

cheers

BJ

Comment

I've been working to get S&T2006 set up, too - I would appreciate it if you could post how you did everything when you have it finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyll
        I've been working to get S&T2006 set up, too - I would appreciate it if you could post how you did everything when you have it finished.
        For the short cut keys, just check the help files in the S&T 2006, all the keyboard shortcuts are listed there.
        I'll post my dll files when I get it fininshed and you can either copy it or use it as a starting point. Hypersprite (nice guy!) sent me his modded dll and I used that as a starting point and resource hacker to mod it to my tastes.

Cheers

BJ

Comment

Working...
        X