No announcement yet.

Microsoft S&T's + GPS Locator

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft S&T's + GPS Locator

I was curious if it was worth getting the microsoft GPS locator or is it crap and should get another one? Thanks!

well i can tell you right now that i highly dont reccamend buying streets and tips i have it and the software is horrible but has a few nice features. although i dont have the gps locator so im not sure how good it is.

i reccamend getting Iguidance for USA and im sure u can find it with a gps.

The Microsoft GPS unit is a Pharos unit and it works very well. I agree the software is not good. Go with Iguidance.
      The Car 2005 Scion xB

The Truck 2004 GMC Canyon

Seems fine to me

I saw a great deal at Office Max, with the entire package for about $55. So I bought it. I ran it on my laptop and it works great. Even though it doesn't automatically recalculate the route, its a 1 button fix.

Then I got dissappointed with the non-native support with RoadRunner, but the Brushed Metal Skin helps with it even though not perfect.

It may be a huge program, but it runs with no glitches on my M10000.

The GPS reciever itself looks nice (blue light), and gets a lock very quickly. I have never owned another GPS device, so I cannot compare it to anything.

I do recommend it, even though it is weird.

btw: the itty bitty buttons are very easy to touch so I haven't had a problem. You might be able to increase its size with the default xp accessability options since it is a microsoft product.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the Store

Cool, I will check out iguidence Thank you all!