Iguidance Map installation problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iguidance Map installation problems

i selected the california and nevada maps to install, but at the end of the installation it has problems copying the poi.bin and polygons.biz files from the temp directory. I tried copying all CD files to my harddrive and running installation again, but same problem. I also tried copying the polygon and POI file straight from the CD, but when I run iguidance, it says those files don't match. can someone give me some insight on this problem?

Corrupted disc?

Comment

hi

hi guys,

Like the user above me i am having problems with poi.bin and polygons.biz not being found in the temp directory.

If someone would be kind enough to send me does files or something i would very much appreciate it.

Thank You,
      Rick

Comment

Contact inavcorp.com, I think they will be happy to send you a replacement DVD.

Comment

my friend gave it to me since he got incar navigation now, i dont got receipts or customer # or anything neither does he

Comment

Originally posted by xolimit
            my friend gave it to me since he got incar navigation now, i dont got receipts or customer # or anything neither does he
            lol

Comment

iGuidance is a program most people around here love. Chances are good that you will like it, too. It is definitely worth the $100 they are asking for it ;-)

Comment

i am not going to pay for something i havent tried to see if its good for my area, accurate etc, besides my friend already paid for it, so if he decided to give it to me since he's not using it anymore shouldnt be a problem. If i had to pay $100 for the software i would buy a gps unit such as the tomtom

Not the help i expected, thx anyhow

Comment

good luck getting that tomtom for $100.
                  Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

i am not going to pay for something i havent tried...
                    You may read reviews... ask people their opinion...

...my friend already paid for it...

Ask him to contact the on-line store he purchased it from. There must be a record of him buying it. It should be no problem getting him a replacement disc if he owned a legitimate software...

Marvin Hlavac

Comment

i'll see if he can pull up all that info for me tomorrow...
                      thx

Comment

Working...
                      X