iGuidance GPS Issue in RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iGuidance GPS Issue in RR

Hopefully this hasn't been covered before but I've searched for quite a while and haven't found anything. On to the problem.

I am trying to embed iGuidance into RR and when I try to open the program in RR it tells me that the GPS reciever can't be found. If I leave RR and open up iGuidance by itself, everything is fine and working. I have also embedded the app in Centrafuse and everything is fine when opening it there as well. I have tried iGMon and iGMod 4 as well and those dont' work either. If I open iGuidance with iGMon working and leave it open, then open RR, everything is fine. It seems that roadrunner is causing some sort of issue. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks guys.

open rr.ini and check if you have gpsport or mappointport set to the same port as iGuidance.
    iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
    CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Originally posted by b8bboi
      open rr.ini and check if you have gpsport or mappointport set to the same port as iGuidance.
      ...and if it is, change it (in RR). The same GPS comport can't be used by two applications simultaneously. If you want give RR access to your GPS (eg. for heading direction and speed display) and use iGuidance you'll need a com port splitter like Xport.
      My Install Thread
      digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
      How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Thanks guys, that fixed it.

Comment

Working...
        X