Best USB GPS Receiver?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best USB GPS Receiver?

Hey guys I'm just trying to figure out what would be the best gps receiver to buy. I want something that's affordable, accurate, and good quality.

Thanks!

*sigh*
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Man this noobs are gettting annoying as ****. They never want to search. Does your mom still hand feed you?

Comment

Originally posted by L-U-R-C-H
        Hey guys I'm just trying to figure out what would be the best gps receiver to buy. I want something that's affordable, accurate, and good quality.

Thanks!
        I made my own. You fill a shallow cooking pan with water, and float a hollowed out nut on the surface. The Earth's rotation, your destination, and the tensile surface strength of the water always keep the nut pointing in the direction I need to go.

I'm not sure how it works, I think it's similar to those water-finding sticks. I'm working on a head's up display version. It's just a pain wearing swimming goggles, to keep the water out of my eyes....
        Attached Files
        www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Thanks for your positive feedback guys.

Comment

Originally posted by L-U-R-C-H
            Thanks for your positive feedback guys.
            People are being like this because ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN COVERED BEFORE!!!

Plus, how can we tell you what the best GPS receiver is...

It's almost like asking, "hey guys, I'm looking for the best car aaround..."

You're gonna get sooooooooooooo many different answers, you'll be back at step one...

Do some searching and figure it out!

Peace,

Rafster
            Post # 3000

Comment

look at the gps receivers available on at the mp3car store and then search those product names in the forum ... read up on the threads and u'll find comparisons against other receivers and u'll come to a faster and better conclusion yourself.

good luck
              [ 5-spd 1996 M A X i M A SE ]

Comment

Originally posted by Rafster
                People are being like this because ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN COVERED BEFORE!!!

Plus, how can we tell you what the best GPS receiver is...

It's almost like asking, "hey guys, I'm looking for the best car aaround..."

You're gonna get sooooooooooooo many different answers, you'll be back at step one...

Do some searching and figure it out!

Peace,

Rafster
                1st appropriate answer in this thread. should have been the 1st reply but oh well.

nice one Mr Rafster

Comment

Originally posted by P*ssed off B/F
                  1st appropriate answer in this thread. should have been the 1st reply but oh well.

nice one Mr Rafster
                  HEHE, thanks...

Peace,

Rafster
                  Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by nadir_s
                    look at the gps receivers available on at the mp3car store and then search those product names in the forum ... read up on the threads and u'll find comparisons against other receivers and u'll come to a faster and better conclusion yourself.

good luck
                    2nd appropriate answer. nice one Mr Nadir_s

Comment

the cheepst one with the most features

Comment

Stop ripping this guy's head off... newbs are newbs... some people just don't understand they can search... o well. Get over it and be a nice guy and reply.

Comment

Originally posted by SLAZ
                          Stop ripping this guy's head off... newbs are newbs... some people just don't understand they can search... o well. Get over it and be a nice guy and reply.

HAHA, why don't you help him out...

Why should we if the info is available...

Peace,

Rafster
                          Post # 3000

Comment

The BU-353 is a good choice. It's the most popular too. http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...roducts_id=147

Comment

ayay sir for $50, 8 sats on my computer desk, I get at most 1 bar on my cell phone in this room.

Comment

Working...
                              X