iGuidance 3.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iGuidance 3.0

Hey i am trying to install IG 3.0 on my carputer and during step 14 of 16 of the install I continuously get an "abnormal error" saying the the location of the Maploader.exe has an error. Up on the time of the error it says "Microsoft Vicuall C++ runtime error. I have no clue why it is giving me this error!!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant
    Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->

Carputer Specs:
    Via M10K
    512mb Ram
    60GB HDD
    Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
    OPUS ITX PC Case

Originally posted by Cheekz185
    Hey i am trying to install IG 3.0 on my carputer and during step 14 of 16 of the install I continuously get an "abnormal error" saying the the location of the Maploader.exe has an error. Up on the time of the error it says "Microsoft Vicuall C++ runtime error. I have no clue why it is giving me this error!!

I ran into the same issue when loading it onto my old laptop. It is a Pentium MMX and 64 megs of ram. I just thought it was a problem with the Hardware not being compatible, cause it loaded fine onto my Laptop (1.2 Gig with 512 memory) and my carpc (900Mhz 256 of memory)

Perhaps it is a problem with the specs not being high enough.

Have you contacted INAV?

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx
      I ran into the same issue when loading it onto my old laptop. It is a Pentium MMX and 64 megs of ram. I just thought it was a problem with the Hardware not being compatible, cause it loaded fine onto my Laptop (1.2 Gig with 512 memory) and my carpc (900Mhz 256 of memory)

Perhaps it is a problem with the specs not being high enough.

Have you contacted INAV?

Michael
      Well i took the HDD out of my carpc and connected it via usb to my laptop and installed the maps on my caprc drive hooked up through usb and it works
      2002 Mitsubishi Galant
      Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->

Carputer Specs:
      Via M10K
      512mb Ram
      60GB HDD
      Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
      OPUS ITX PC Case

Comment

Working...
      X