• Bluetooth
    • TMC
    • GPS

Pictures: *click*

Picture 1
    Picture 2
    Picture 3
    Picture 4

First of all I want to say that I wasn't able to test it because the damn thing wasn't working. At this moment is on his way back to the shop where I bought it.

So, as I was looking at the Triceiver. My eyes were drawn to the little coaxial connector in the middle of the 3 connectors.
    One is mini USB, the other one is CINCH for the RDS/TMC Antenna. The other one looks like it could be hooked up on an external GPS antenna. It certainly has something to do with GPS. Im just not sure what.

Ofcourse i've seached for the answer. I've even called to the shop where i've bought it. Unfortunately it seems that no one knows anything about it.

Its just a strange device, there are no documents avalible and.. well I just figured maybe one of you guys knows more about it.

Cheers,

Richard van Naam

bump

Comment

smc for external antenna?

the earthmate bluelogger has an external antenna port, and heres the antenna for it

http://bluelogger.com/prod_accessories.asp?p=7

im assuming thats what it is, in fact ive never seen that other connector on a gps unit...
      1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 in Evergreen Pearl Metallic, Lifted, Locked, and Armored. CarPc in custom console with molded touchscreen.
      Pictures
      Photobucket is being updated, if a picture i posted no longer works, please PM me.

Comment

Okey,

it's just been confirmed, the middle connector is for an External GPS antenna!!

Thats great actually

Comment

so now you can receive TMC data? Is there any pc navigation software that supports tmc data feed? Would you post some information about your software and hardware combination. Thanks
          ibus error
          GTA skin

Comment

Working...
          X