Magellan Roadmate 760

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magellan Roadmate 760

I am planning to purchase Magellan Roadmate 760 online from someone. If I purchase the Magellan roadmate do I need a legit UPC code or a password to activate the navigation system? I need to make sure of this before I buy. Appreciate your help!!!

Not that I'm aware of.
    GPS doesn't require any subscription service or anything like that. It only requires a clear view of the sky.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

yup that's right
      just turn it on and thats it
      dsatx in voompc 2 case <HERE>

Comment

and

Now, it is possible that the roadmate unit itself, apart from the actual satelite information, requires some sort of initialization or setup process, requires some sort of registration or signup, but I find it highly unlikely.

Michael
        ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

nope, no registration or anything

Comment

I have a 760 and wanted to know how i can use it with a fornt end is it even possible to connect it to a computer and see maps on the computer instead ? if so how? where do i find the rigth drivers for that, when i connect it to the computer with the usb cable it jsut sohws up as a removable drive. I'm trying out centrafuse and would like to see the gps on my laptop instead of the 760's screen.
            Apple Ipod 20gig 4th gen black and white. Saves you lots of time. and a pocketpc with wifi for the ocasional email cheking and mapping at a hotspot.

Comment

I just bought a 760 a few weeks ago. It should have came with the software. It's called something manager....I dont know where I put mine sorry. It's a regular usb cable that it connects with. You can only update the software on the gps unit itself....cant do anything else with it unfortunately.
              For some reason I can't seem to leave any of my cars stock.

My Tahoe - http://blacktahoe26s.tripod.com/

My Mustang - http://www.geocities.com/gt300hp/

Comment

i think i'm goign to get rid of it then, i have everything that came with it except the window cradle i left it back home in haiti ... Anyone intrested let me know i'll Ebay it
                Apple Ipod 20gig 4th gen black and white. Saves you lots of time. and a pocketpc with wifi for the ocasional email cheking and mapping at a hotspot.

Comment

babas,

how much are you looking at to get rid off?

Comment

Originally posted by babas151 View Post
                    I have a 760 and wanted to know how i can use it with a fornt end is it even possible to connect it to a computer and see maps on the computer instead ? if so how? where do i find the rigth drivers for that, when i connect it to the computer with the usb cable it jsut sohws up as a removable drive. I'm trying out centrafuse and would like to see the gps on my laptop instead of the 760's screen.
                    sorry man, it only happen in wonderland

Comment

I put it on ebay with a $250 reserved price b/c i cant use buy it now yet.
                      I has everytihng except the window sucion cup thing it cost $10 on ebay.
                      heres the link guys
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=011

Comment

Working...
                      X