X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help pls

Hii all.
    I pretty new at this.
    But the thing is, i have bourght Destinator 3, but i cant install it to the carpc, i have looked trough the forums.
    There was something to install some software, to get it to work, but where is the link so i can download it, and make this Destinator 3 work.?
    can someone help me out

Originally posted by Rikard34 View Post
    Hii all.
    I pretty new at this.
    But the thing is, i have bourght Destinator 3, but i cant install it to the carpc, i have looked trough the forums.
    There was something to install some software, to get it to work, but where is the link so i can download it, and make this Destinator 3 work.?
    can someone help me out
    I am sorry, but what are you talking about. If you bought destinator, then install it. What problem do you encounter when installing it?

Do you mean you want to use the maps with Freedrive or Map Monkey?

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

No i just whant to install it to my carpc, it dosent seem to work, since i cant activesync whit the GPS resiever.
      I think the activesync, is for thoose small GPS, those u can have in hand..
      Sorry for my English, i live in Denmark, So have a little trouble explaining..
      But the problem is, i cant install it to the PC harddrive..
      I tryied to rip the maps, and put em inside Centrafuse, that worked, but its very ugly to look at, and roads dont show up..
      So i need the Destinator 3 program to work and install..

Comment

OK, so you have Destinator for pocketPC and want to use that as a GPS for your vehicle PC.
        No, you can not install the PPocketPC version of Destinator to the PC in its native form. You need to extract teh maps from it and use one of the Destinator frontends (MapMonkey or FreeDrive) with teh map data from D3.

If you peruse the forums (or use the search tool), you can find guides on how to pull this off. Since I don't use Destinator, I'm not the one to be able to help you with this part of it.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Well, i have installed the mapmonkey program, and trying to add the maps into it, but it says maps not registered, and messes up..

Comment

Well, i have installed the mapmonkey program, and trying to add the maps into it, but it says maps not registered, and messes up..
            Are you aware that there is a whole subforum here at mp3car.com devoted to discussions on MapMonkey? Star doing some reading here: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=56

If you're interested in FreeDrive at all, start reading here: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=85
            How about the Wiki?

Comment

oh Sorry.chilll.!!
              Be over whit me pls, im so new at this, so im pretty much a noob at this
              I dont wanna mess up ur forums whit questions, but i am trying, to figure this carpc thingy out...

Comment

oh Sorry.chilll.!!
                Eh? I'm very chill.

Be over whit me pls, im so new at this, so im pretty much a noob at this
                I dont wanna mess up ur forums whit questions, but i am trying, to figure this carpc thingy out...
                And for that reason, I'm pointing you to the information you're looking for....
                How about the Wiki?

Comment

Working...
                X