CoPilot Live 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoPilot Live 10

I have not heard anyone talk about CoPilot Live 10 which is scheduled to start shipping on Nov 15th. It is suppose to have live traffic updates, and other cool features. Anyone out there have any input on this software? Also, their website offers 2 GPS units. Which one should I get for just USA use?

GPS Unit shouldn't matter.
    You can just as easily get a BU353 from here (or another vendor) and it will work w/ CoPilot. There are other GPS receiver options that will work just as well as the BU353, as well.

Nobody has said much about CoPilot for a number of reasons. While being a great piece of software, it's also pricey and doesn't integrate well with any of the popular front-ends.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I have used every copilot release since the 2003 version and will also use release 10. I typically receive special discount offers for the holiday season. I can answer most any question about the software. I usually just get the software only and use my old gps receivers.
      '99 F-350 Crew 7.3L~'02 F-350 Crew 7.3L~ '04 Dakota SLT+ 4.7L
      MII12000opus120~MII12000opus120~MII10000opus150
      NA~Senao dual 7.4 ant~Orinoco Gold
      Pioneer~Pioneer~PG Octane-R R5.1MT
      Xenarc, Rikaline6010, Garmin OEM16 HVS, CoPilot10

Comment

yeah, once you buy it, you get special offers each year for the upgrade, & cheap... this year I think it's $69 maybe software only...

well bridger, is it worth it? I havent seen the latest yet...
        MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Well, I'm still using 9 right now. The most important feature of copilot to me is the multiple stop optimization, to help me plan my work schedual(I cover three states). With release 9 the best added feature was the ability to import OV2 to the POI(gotta know where all those home depots are). I hope with 10 they allow exporting as well so I can sync my custom POIs across trucks.
          '99 F-350 Crew 7.3L~'02 F-350 Crew 7.3L~ '04 Dakota SLT+ 4.7L
          MII12000opus120~MII12000opus120~MII10000opus150
          NA~Senao dual 7.4 ant~Orinoco Gold
          Pioneer~Pioneer~PG Octane-R R5.1MT
          Xenarc, Rikaline6010, Garmin OEM16 HVS, CoPilot10

Comment

Any update on this? Did you get Copilot 10?

I'm interested, it looks to have a pretty decent interface and the traffic nav feature is a big plus. Do the previous versions have OSK's ?
            Shotgun! - An Advanced CarPC Software Solution!

Comment

Working...
            X