X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was ordered by the court to provide information on

blanked

what version of streets did you get it with. Its PROBABLY a pharos 360USB receiver. Microsoft just rebrands them
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

blanked

Comment

blanked

Comment

Also, give them the box with whatever in it.
          I mean the retail box that MS sold. I am sure there is some printed info on the box that said how good the unit is.
          2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
          89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
          Y2K Accord Dell GX150
          RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
          EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

blanked

Comment

blanked

Comment

I am VERY interested to know how this turns out.

Wish I could help more.

I am QUITE SURPRISED that the OPPOSITION (actually, the prosecution ) didn't question the actual date that the GPS track was recorded. Maybe they will bring that up later, hopefully not. I hate cops that enforce the vehicle code.

Michael
                ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                  Hmm, this might just resurrect a convo we had late last year Michael.
                  Dude, if he wins this somehow, I will DEFINITELY figure out the hack, you can BET on it. Well, that would be dishonest, and probably an ethical violation on my part. Maybe I shouldn't say what I said.

On second thought, I take all that back, but I would like to know if he is successfull. Again, I find it hard to believe that the court is entertaining the evidence, but I have heard stranger things from judges, that's for sure.

Michael
                  ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

The following is the link to the specifications of GPS-360, the GPS receiver which was included in the packege named: "Microsoft Streets & Trips 2005 with GPS Locator"

Good luck!

Comment

edit

Comment

edit

Comment

Originally posted by 96TransAm View Post
                          They did question it, but I was able to win that part of the trial by showing them that how GPS works is by sending the time from the satellites, and extrapolating how long it took the signal to get to the receiver by how much time had lapsed.

The judge basically said if I could show them documentation from a reliable source backing up what I said then I would be found innocent.
                          I will then chalk that up to an idiot cop and judge. I would have countered "but how do we know that you recorded it on SUCH AND SUCH DATE, and not the next day, and just used your computer to play a track from a different day/modified a different track to seem like it is from the day of the ticket. I guess the judge is just looking to let you off, but wants to give the cop a little fighting chance.

I hope you beat the ticket.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                          X