Vista and Iguidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista and Iguidance

Hi folks first post. I have searched this out and have not really found an answer. Just bought my wife a new laptop and it came with Vista. So no stick with XP answers please. I need to know if Iguidance can work with Vista? If not is there any GPS software that will work with it? Thanks in advance.

Vitsa has built in emulators as a last resort. And it is designed to be backwards compatable except for drivers. There might be a patch (I have no idea), but you can run any program that runs in XP on Vista that doesn't need direct hardware control. It might just be really slow if it isn't natively supported.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Why dont you just install it?! Worst comes to worst just do a dual-boot, but I highly doubt it, I ran Vista for a month (trial hehe) and it was slow as **** but it took all drivers and software
      08 Lincoln Navigator www.mobiteklink.com

Comment

Thanks guys for your input. The laptop is very fast so I don't worry about speed on the thing. Cheers.

Comment

A little update I just ordered Iguidance and an I blue737 reciever along with a dongle. Thanks folks will let you know how it goes.

Comment

From my experience, it works just fine. I have Vista Ultimate and XP Pro SP2 on my home computer and have tried all the same programs I had in Vista and it seens to be ok.

Comment

just installed... no issues here.

Comment

Working...
              X