Iguidance v4.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iguidance v4.0

Does anyone have anything new on Iguidance v4.0?

Following website says its being released in a few days 6/15/2007.

http://www.buygpsnow.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=610

I personally cant wait. I've enjoyed IG 3 and if 4 just adds more function and more improvements Im in.

Nothing here.
    http://www.inavcorp.com/

Comment

Well, its the morning of the 15th...And still no iGuidance 4. I am an impatient person by nature, but this really dissapoints me. I've been holding off on installing GPS software because it's useless to install v3 and go straight to v4
      CarPC status:

[XXXXXXXXXX] 100% Complete
      [XXXXXXXXXX] 100% Installed
      [XXXXXXXXXX] 100% Software

CarPC v1.2 is now in effect. Software updates and hardware additions to come.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonianJorel View Post
        Well, its the morning of the 15th...And still no iGuidance 4. I am an impatient person by nature, but this really dissapoints me. I've been holding off on installing GPS software because it's useless to install v3 and go straight to v4

take my word for it and go ahead and install v3. iNav hasnt put enough info out there to make me believe that release is right around the corner.
        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

iNav's website states the end of June, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
          02' JETTA 1.8T | WORKLOG ALBUM

Comment

ya doesnt look to promising, I am running v3 just hoping for some new/better POI

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, I've read that they aren't all reliable as far as release dates are concerned...

Check one of the other iG v4 threads, they were discussing all about it..
              RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
              Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
              Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
              RRMedia
              RRExtended
              DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

according to www.buygspsnow.com,
                Upgrade: All full-version iGuidance purchases from authorized resellers dated 3/15/07 to 6/30/07 will be eligible for free v4.0 upgrade exchange plus $10 shipping/handling fee ($14 for Europe/Asia customers) from iNav.
                this may not help anybody who purchased iguidance prior to 3/25/07, but is good news for anybody planning to buy before 6/30/07 (like me )

unless somebody convinces me otherwise, I'll be buying iGuidance. it looks like the best option there is for carputer navigation. I haven't seen any other PC GPS software that looks as nice and clean as this:

it looks like PDA/Palm GPS, but on the larger carputer screen
                F150 Truckputer [1.0] (coming soon!)
                Fusion Carputer [2.0]
                Fusion Carputer [1.0]

Comment

I'll be looking for to 4.0. been using 3.0 for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by ComputerGeek View Post
                    according to www.buygspsnow.com,

this may not help anybody who purchased iguidance prior to 3/25/07, but is good news for anybody planning to buy before 6/30/07 (like me )

unless somebody convinces me otherwise, I'll be buying iGuidance. it looks like the best option there is for carputer navigation. I haven't seen any other PC GPS software that looks as nice and clean as this:

it looks like PDA/Palm GPS, but on the larger carputer screen

yea its pretty good.. just dont plan to go shopping with it lol
                    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
                      yea its pretty good.. just dont plan to go shopping with it lol
                      what do you mean by that? Is it not good for turn-by-turn directions?

that screenshot is of the "New Ultra-Mobile PC (UMPC) / AutoPC View with larger font and button for touch screen". is this the version/view that you're referring to?
                      F150 Truckputer [1.0] (coming soon!)
                      Fusion Carputer [2.0]
                      Fusion Carputer [1.0]

Comment

Originally posted by ComputerGeek View Post
                        what do you mean by that? Is it not good for turn-by-turn directions?

that screenshot is of the "New Ultra-Mobile PC (UMPC) / AutoPC View with larger font and button for touch screen". is this the version/view that you're referring to?
                        Try looking for Bestbuy or your favorite store and you know what he means.
                        2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                        89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                        Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                        RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                        EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Hi computer geek he is referring to the limited or lack of POI in Igudiance. They dont list stores with it that you would normally use.. Like bestbuy, walmart, stuff like that.
                          KIAs can have car pcs too..

Comment

Here's a reply from buygpsnow.com

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your email.

Yes, iGuidance will be released around end of June.

Thank you."

Nasa

Comment

Also,

ComputerGeek's note is verified at this location....

http://inavcorp-store.stores.yahoo.n...megpssov1.html

Nasa

Comment

Working...
                              X