IGuidance 4 and themes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGuidance 4 and themes

Does anyone have an example theme.ini file for IG4? The links to the website ones are dead.

As an aside, skinning is a HUGE PITA. There are so many different buttons, and many that seem to be dupes. I got really bored after so many hours of making them up so...

My solution? I extracted all the bitmaps, which Reshacker conveniently let's you do, but less conveniently, names them sequentially, but not after the resource number.

So I wrote a perlscript that reads the RC file to map the images back to the "resource" name, while annotated each image with it's resource number. It also outputs a script you can run with Reshacker to put all the new bitmaps back in place.

So now I have a copy of IG with every botton labeled with the correct resource #. So much easier than hunting and pecking like I was doing before.

What I've got so far...
    GE Cache Builder | me@cardomain |Coolstuff :autospeed.com | bit-tech.net | Nitemax Ultra Pinouts

No one with IG4 has a theme.ini they can lend me for an example?

I did a bunch of searching, and I found "pieces" here and there of syntax for various versions, but it would be nice to have a complete list for ig4
    GE Cache Builder | me@cardomain |Coolstuff :autospeed.com | bit-tech.net | Nitemax Ultra Pinouts

Comment

IG4 Theme.ini made by johnwpb

this is for IG4
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ikechun View Post
        this is for IG4
        Thank you much!

Comment

Is it only possible to do basic skinning in iGuudance? Or can you do things like move the speed/time/etc boxes from the bottom to a side?

Comment

I haven't found a way to do that. About all you can do is move buttons in the menus, and reskin the buttons/menus.
            Tidder

Try RevFE
            The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

Comment

Working...
            X