Good System with Centrafuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good System with Centrafuse

im going to use centrafuse, umm is a VIA 1.2 GHZ going to do it w/ 1 GB of ram??? Or am i going to need more juice, like go a Micro ATX?

I'm using the M10000 (1ghz) and 512mb of ram and it works flawlessly. A stripped out operating system helps a bit there.
    I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

what is better the M10000G or the M12000G would either of these be the same as yours?

Comment

The M10000 uses a 1.0 ghz CPU while the M12000 uses a 1.2ghz CPU so it's faster than mine. I'm pretty sure there is difference in the mainboards themselves as well (what is included onboard etc).
        I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

srry i meant the MII series with the CF card built into the MOBO. Is Basically a 1.0 GHZ CPU will do just fine, which is good to hear. So my next question is the MII 12000G be a 1.2 GHZ CPU and be a good choice?

Comment

speaking of Centrafuse... what GPs system do you use, the one it comes with, does that have turn by turn? Also how did you set up voice commands. I had a problem with the SAPII voice software from Windows, and i cant get it to synch with Centrafuse, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X