Can I use Griffin AirClick ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use Griffin AirClick ?

as a control to control the volume and foward and backward the songs on RR.?

any body have use it before?

I did a search with the keyword Griffin AirClick but nothing comes out I think that RedGtI post this remote a long time ago but don't remember about the results.

I'm looking for a small and control just to adjust the volume and change the songs on RR. I acept any sugestion

thanks everyone.
    One of the best way to learn is making mistakes, But much better when you learn from someone else mistakes

Don't know about your question, but I use this: http://www.targus.com/us/product_det...sp?sku=AMP01US
    AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
    "A great smoking alternative"

Comment

I just got today my Griffing AirClick and with the update software from the website it works peffect with RR I love the remote it is very small and simple to use since it just got the features I want FF>> RW<< P> | Volume up and Down
      One of the best way to learn is making mistakes, But much better when you learn from someone else mistakes

Comment

Yep, I use one too. Well... I more have it there so the passengers don't have to screw with the touchpad. I found they are more comfortable using the remote than the touchscreen.
        2001 SS Camaro carputer | My solar dish project/

Comment

bumping for subscription

Comment

Working...
          X