Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motherboard connectors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Motherboard connectors?

    Where can I buy a motherboard connector for this 7x2 pin connector for my audio. Its the same kind of pins you use to attach a power switch to your motherboard just longer. I can't seem to find them on newegg and I don't know where else to look. I just want a connector so I can have some wires running out the back of it. Attached is a picture of the connector from the manual.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Would this be close enough?
    Failure is not an option....



    It's installed by default on every version of Windows.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mibix View Post
      Where can I buy a motherboard connector for this 7x2 pin connector for my audio. Its the same kind of pins you use to attach a power switch to your motherboard just longer. I can't seem to find them on newegg and I don't know where else to look. I just want a connector so I can have some wires running out the back of it. Attached is a picture of the connector from the manual.
      you can find this connector in every component store, than solder the cables on it...
      "case": Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8T
      Asrock G41MH-GE, E2180 2GHz dualcore, 1024MB DDR2/800, Samsung F1 750GB/7200RPM/32MB, M4-ATX, Lilliput FA1011 HDMI touchscreen, ASUS Xonar DG PCI, homemade Quectel L10 USB GPS

      Comment


      • #4
        You can also buy them in a form where you can put a ribbon cable between it and use a vise to squeeze it shut so you dont have to solder directly to the pins if you are bad at it.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FPeter View Post
          you can find this connector in every component store, than solder the cables on it...
          That is exactly what I need what are those called?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mibix View Post
            That is exactly what I need what are those called?
            IDC socket connectors.

            Comment

            Working...
            X