Motherboard connectors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherboard connectors?

Where can I buy a motherboard connector for this 7x2 pin connector for my audio. Its the same kind of pins you use to attach a power switch to your motherboard just longer. I can't seem to find them on newegg and I don't know where else to look. I just want a connector so I can have some wires running out the back of it. Attached is a picture of the connector from the manual.
    Attached Files

Would this be close enough?
    Failure is not an option....

It's installed by default on every version of Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mibix View Post
      Where can I buy a motherboard connector for this 7x2 pin connector for my audio. Its the same kind of pins you use to attach a power switch to your motherboard just longer. I can't seem to find them on newegg and I don't know where else to look. I just want a connector so I can have some wires running out the back of it. Attached is a picture of the connector from the manual.
      you can find this connector in every component store, than solder the cables on it...
      "case": Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8T
      Asrock G41MH-GE, E2180 2GHz dualcore, 1024MB DDR2/800, Samsung F1 750GB/7200RPM/32MB, M4-ATX, Lilliput FA1011 HDMI touchscreen, ASUS Xonar DG PCI, homemade Quectel L10 USB GPS

Comment

You can also buy them in a form where you can put a ribbon cable between it and use a vise to squeeze it shut so you dont have to solder directly to the pins if you are bad at it.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by FPeter View Post
          you can find this connector in every component store, than solder the cables on it...
          That is exactly what I need what are those called?

Comment

Originally posted by Mibix View Post
            That is exactly what I need what are those called?
            IDC socket connectors.

Comment

Working...
            X