FM Radio Jammer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM Radio Jammer

I was wondering if any of you skilled electronics people might know how to go about making an FM radio jammer. Where I work the bose insists on listning to his music all day and I figured this would be a good way to block it out part of the time of corse a jamming range of 50 feet or so should be more than enough.

A big sledge hammer! hehe

Comment

just get an FM modulator and pump up the wattage. do the same thing

Comment

most FM modulators though run Inline with the antenna.

@ radio shack they sell those little DIY electronic kits, with one you can do can build your own FM transmitter, w/ a little swapping of parts, you can up the boost and broadcast on certain FM frequencies.
        2011 Nissan Frontier SL
        AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
        OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

It is illegal to vandalize public properties. The FM waves are "public" in the sense that the government (FCC) license the band.

Comment

Any cheapo fm transmitter would do it!
            just tune it in and away you go!wattage doesnt even need to be that high if your closer than 100 meters from the aerial
            Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
            www.aimee.cc

Comment

It is illegal to jam as kingtut says.

But...... sonic vandalism is also annoying
              Buy a cheap FM audio 'bug', tune it to your desired frequency.

I've done this before when a colleague in the next office insisted on listening to hymns all day. She never did find out why every radio she bought seemed to malfunction...

HoSS

Comment

HoSS: Thats the best thing I ever heard. Most of the wireless fm transmiters (made for portable cd players and what not) dont seem to transmit unless there is some thing on the line in. A link to one of those cheap fm audio bugs would be a great help (feel free to pm it to me if you dont want to risk posting it lol).

Comment

risk posting it?
                  Carputer: 2.8Ghz P4, 512 RAM, 120gb HDD, WIFI, TV tuner, CDRW/DVDROM, Slot load DVD in front.
                  Screen: Lilliput 7" touchscreen (Custom made Carbon Fiber Screen Enclosure)
                  S2000 Carputer

Comment

http://www.hobbytron.net/Mini-FM-tra...r-bug-kit.html
                    Carputer: 2.8Ghz P4, 512 RAM, 120gb HDD, WIFI, TV tuner, CDRW/DVDROM, Slot load DVD in front.
                    Screen: Lilliput 7" touchscreen (Custom made Carbon Fiber Screen Enclosure)
                    S2000 Carputer

Comment

Nice

Comment

nice I'm asuming if I just want silence I could just exclude the mic I supose I could make a bi quad antenna for it and probably get like 5 mile LOS (line of sight) from it but thats almost usless.

Comment

Leave the mic. What if you wanted to send your boss a few messages from god? The transmit power from a tiny little fm transmitter will be more than enough to totally ruin his fm station at under 50 ft like you said... Even better. Record really bad songs and occasionally play them through his radio. Or record really offensive songs so that when he's playing is especially loud, you can get him into some trouble with others.

Comment

YOu could do a fake radio show and call him and tell him he has won a holiday or summit and get him to go tot he airport to pick the tickets up if you want a break for a few hours.

Comment

I see your guys are in the evil genius club too :P I can always just add a switch to it then i can switch it on or off maby even add a mini jack to it that way i can use my mp3 player or car pc to play stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X