Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB 4 port extenders

wondering if anyone had a solution for a cheap usb hub
    bascally i want to have one usb line go from my box to my dashboard 6 ft away
    to a flush mounted 4 port usb plug.. basically so i can plug my game controllers into the dash easily

Try eBay. They have USB hubs that support USB 2.0 for something like $10.
    Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
    Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
    sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

i can pick up a pretty good powered USB hub from my local frys electronics store. they are like 12 bucks, usb 2.0, and then you can just get a longer cord for the hub.
      Carputer HIFI car stereo project!
      [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-]
      95% COMPLETE! FINALIZING SOFTWARE PLATFORM!

[XXXXXX--------------]
      30% COMPLETE! CAPUTER Version 2.0! Hardware FAILING! CARPUTER BLEW UP! AND NOW MONITOR TOO! WTF?!

Comment

are there certain USB hubs that support the 2.5" laptop hdd -> usb adapters? i've read some threads where some people couldn't get theirs to work with certain hubs...

Comment

well some hubs are just so cheeap nothing really works on em... or they are pretty fussy about the devices you can plug into them. the one i bought is made by Vakoss and its the 4 port powered hub... it seems i can plug anything into this little guy and nothing upsets it... the other super generic brand of usb hub i have, always has some weird problems.
          Carputer HIFI car stereo project!
          [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-]
          95% COMPLETE! FINALIZING SOFTWARE PLATFORM!

[XXXXXX--------------]
          30% COMPLETE! CAPUTER Version 2.0! Hardware FAILING! CARPUTER BLEW UP! AND NOW MONITOR TOO! WTF?!

Comment

Working...
          X