CUSTOM!! game controler - joystick mouse - frodo controls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUSTOM!! game controler - joystick mouse - frodo controls

hey wssup guys umm got bored with a can of bondo acctuly so i thought lets get rid of the cup holders and do something crazy... yupp crazyy like a joystick mouse frodo controls volume control and some more customizable buttons... heres some pictures of the piece wit bondo dumped on it its not sanded yet so yeah... on the flat space facing the controls im going to put a scanner LED piece i got laying around to light it up at night....

PICS

i might try to put in a remote control holder for my lilliput and headnit remote control

WTF?! smooth that **** out..

looks uggy right now, but hope it will turn out good..

good luck

Comment

lol dont worry it will be smooth :-D still need to sand it down like crazyyyyyy i love my black and decker palm sander its worth the 40 bucks lol

Comment

It looks like someone puked all over the controller and console
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Nah, looks like a baked alaska or summit. mmmm meringue and ice cream - lush

Comment

lol thats a full can of bondo right there :-D i sanded it down today so its looking a bit better just tryign to fill in the big gaps :-D

Comment

Told you that you shouldn't be trying to drive while holding a cake in one hand
              Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Couldnt help but think, WTF
                Sorry dude, I dont think that is they to do it.
                You can still have something if you have nothing

Comment

Dude WTF did u do? why didnt you build that up first with mesh and firbregalss then bondo over the top thats crazy! ive learnt from mistakes like that! sanding hard enough let alone sanding down a mountain of bondo! you = crazy
                  Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
                  www.aimee.cc

Comment

Originally posted by Danceheaven
                    Dude WTF did u do? why didnt you build that up first with mesh and firbregalss then bondo over the top thats crazy! ive learnt from mistakes like that! sanding hard enough let alone sanding down a mountain of bondo! you = crazy

Ahh its not that bad haha, What he needs is a 5" + sanding disk for the drill or air sander, it made my life easy before.
                    1990 Jeep Cherokee
                    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

naw naw mannn this is how i do it lol i hate fiberglass now wait till its done i made the rest of my screen and pc case like that too i got a palm sander it kicks asss right now its smoothed down i just gotta use the filler to close up the small dips

Comment

the only thing i gotta say is you better have a resporator....or your sooo gonna catch cancer like a cold
                        PC Components:
                        Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                        My work log

Comment

i first did my HU shround that way it lokoked good but it started cracking and thats what got me into fiberglass. As long as you wet sant the FB its not bad! but for something like that it will work.
                          1990 Jeep Cherokee
                          2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                          2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

lol i work outside but yeah ur right i need to pick up a resporator i got a really good one some where here i need to find it lol

Comment

cant wait to see more pics of this...
                              92 Subaru Legacy Wagon

Epia MII12000 :D
                              Morex 80W
                              120G External HDD
                              16x2 Charater Display
                              Creative IR Remote
                              VIA Sereniti 2000 Mini ITX Case
                              7.2Ah SLA Tank
                              PCMCIA 802.11b
                              256DDR Ram