No announcement yet.

CarPC to Lincoln Town Car OEM radio

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarPC to Lincoln Town Car OEM radio

Anybody know how to hook up my carpc to the Lincoln Town Car's OEM radio? I was going with an FM modulator but as everyone knows, the sounds quality can be very poor. Or maybe i'm using the wrong one?
    (Tview FMT02 FM Stereo Modulator Multi-Channel PLL Synthesizer)

I'm wondering if there is a way to tap into the radio's aux for sound so that I can play my carpc thru the OEM setup without an FM modulator? If this is possible. Can someone explain how?

My 2000 Accord Project

what year's your car, and do you know if lincoln offered a factory-installed cd changer as an option? If it was made in the last 10 years I would assume so, since a lincoln is a luxury brand. If there was a cd changer, then your head unit either auxiliary(RCA) inputs or a spot where the OEM changer plugs in at. You can find adapters that plug into that spot and give you RCA-ins here, but I know I've seen them cheaper. This has been discussed a zillion times, so I'm sure you can find a link to a cheaper source if you the forums. You can then buy an adaptor cord that goes from headphone jack to RCA, and you're all set.
    Planning Meter I--->-I: 80%
    Install Meter I-----I: 0%
    Amount of stolen/bootlegged/DLed software: astronomical

You should post your question a few more times, in case we missed it the first time...
      Chrysler 300 - Fabricating

just making sure..thanks!
        My 2000 Accord Project