USB Interface System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB Interface System

Hey guys! I just thought I would share with you what I did.

A while back I submitted a thread about building a USB controller to control lights. That kinda got blown over... And I know that there is a person that is building a USB interface right now as well.

I decided that I am no longer going to wait, and I found a neat unit online. Its the Elexol USB Mk IO 24 or something like that. You can find it at www.elexol.com . I bought the board, a 8 relay board, and an 8 input board for like $169 US. There are 24 IO pins that can be configured for input or outputs, so it's pretty customizable.

It also programs through the emulated serial port... Easy!

I thought I should share this little jewel - it seems that it would be really easy to work with it. I will share more when I get it in the mail. I plan to wire them to some auxilary lighting I have.. Thanks for readin!

PS if this sounds funny its because I am on the phone at the same time.

A bit pricey for something not usefull right out of the box . Phidget 8/8/8 board and even Velleman V110 (k8055) look more appealing for non-electrogeek ppl.
    Now Galileo is real. Muhahahahaha :p

Comment

Funny... because my grandpa is making a 32 input/output board that is optoisolated. It will also have like 4 analog inputs.
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
      X