700TS vs. 700TSV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 700TS vs. 700TSV

I have a 700TS which I already openned for fabrication and have decided to go with the TSV. Is the front bezel of the monitor the same on both units?

I want to know before I proceed with the fabrication, otherwise I'd wait until the 700TSV monitor comes in.

Thanks!
    My 2000 Accord Project

Anyone know the answer to this? The question was posted as a favor to me. I would really like to know so I could get the ball running on this project. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, the V indicates an auxilliary video source.
      The front bezels should be identical, but I'm not the authority by any means.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
        If I'm not mistaken, the V indicates an auxilliary video source.
        The front bezels should be identical, but I'm not the authority by any means.
        So basically front faces should be the same it's just in the rear face that should have a extra opening for the aux vid plugs

Comment

Angel...I got the 700TSV and the only differences is that the TSV has a Remote Control to control the touchscreens preferences.... The TSV just has the extra infraRed receiver on the fron of the bezel...but i think that is it.
          2002 Mitsubishi Galant
          Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->

Carputer Specs:
          Via M10K
          512mb Ram
          60GB HDD
          Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
          OPUS ITX PC Case

Comment

Originally posted by Cheekz185 View Post
            Angel...I got the 700TSV and the only differences is that the TSV has a Remote Control to control the touchscreens preferences.... The TSV just has the extra infraRed receiver on the fron of the bezel...but i think that is it.
            Thanx for the info cheekz

Comment

Working...
            X