Lilliput touch screen Manual?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput touch screen Manual?

I am new to this forum and just wanted to say Hi from a newbie.

I have purchased a Lilliput Mdel GL701-TV/C/T (7" touchscreen) from an e-bay seller and using it to experiment with a car PC Install in my Honda Element.

It did not come with a Manual on tech instructions. Can anyone point me to finding one. I have done a web-search but was unable to locate it as a download. It came with a disk but that was only the drivers for the touchscreen.
    EOC Memeber expanding the Horizons!

Most of your questions can be answered here - If not I am sure if you post something someone will help you.
    Project Page - 1993 Wrangler Jeeputer
    Progress Meter {**-------} 15% most of the parts are in or have been ordered... Assembly has begun!!!!

Comment

What do you want outa the manual? I have the eby one if you want but theres notthing much really explained. Its all pretty easy to figure out!

Comment

What "tech instructions"?
        What, specifically, do you need to know how to do?
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

The wireing diagram is what I am interested in. The used unit I bought is not marked well.
          EOC Memeber expanding the Horizons!

Comment

You're still being vague.

What, EXACTLY do you want to know how to wire for this unit?

I'm going to take a wild guess here....
            You want to know how to power the screen, right?

You have two choices:
            1 - Use a stand-alone regulator (Lilliput models come with an egg-shaped regulator or you can build your own) that cleans up the car's 12v. Wire it to an ignition-switched line, and the screen will turn on/off with the car's ignition.
            2 - Power it from the computer's power supply, which is already regulated. The screen will turn on/off with the computer.

If you're looking for some other wiring information regarding this touchscreen, then please be specific about it. We're not mind readers.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

http://www.lilliput.com.cn/eng/service.asp

Comment

Working...
              X