Touchscreen/cd/dvd drivers for this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchscreen/cd/dvd drivers for this?

I have no idea who made this thing, but someone lost the drivers disc so I am going to try and find some drivers that will work.

I found touchscreen drivers that work fine, now i just needthe drivers for the cd/dvd rom drive. They are both on the same USB :-(

here is what it looks like

and the only numbers on it is: S065DM

Thanks for your gys help!

i think it is the DWW-6500. I still can't find a driver :-(

Comment

anyone?

Comment

Same place you get the drivers for every other non-3M touchscreen on the market.
        http://www.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/drivers.htm
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

you need a driver for the USB cd drive in it??..

I would guess you need to contact whoever you bought it from and find out what that is
          Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Originally posted by strohj View Post
            you need a driver for the USB cd drive in it??..

I would guess you need to contact whoever you bought it from and find out what that is
            Yes.... It is the guy from DigitalWW and i have heard nothing from him :-(

Comment

Check the website mentioned in the pic

Don't know why the drive would need drivers though...

Joachim
              List of front-ends/usefull apps
              XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

yeah I know.. I have never heard of any CD/DVD drives needing a USB driver to work...

my guess is that it needs something similar to the VIA 4 in 1 drivers for it to work.. like something else is missing
                Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

the thing is it will sometimes work, then sometimes not. I thought it maybe because I pieced together drivers from all over, but it might be the pc I am running it on.

I thought having the original drivers would make everything work a little better.

Usually the touch works all the time, the cd/dvd drive 10% and the from usb port 0% of the time.

I know a few people on this board have this system and I have pm'ed a few of them, but have heard nothing back. and DigitalWW has been no help at all.

Comment

if the drive works sometimes.. then im pretty sure its not the driver.. but more than likely you have a loose power connection somewhere and/or USB connection

Comment

Have you sorted it, Quag?

I've bought one from cartft and still have the disc.

BR, B-O

Btw. Have you had any problems with the remote control? what happens when you press ^v next to "sun"? On my monitor nothing happens.
                      My car installation mp3car thread "showing off project"

Comment

Working...
                      X