Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does tapping the touchscreen bring it out of standby?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does tapping the touchscreen bring it out of standby?

Does anyone know if, using the standard liliput touchscreen, does tapping the LCD bring it out of standby?

No.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

..not by default but you can set it to do it through windows device manager - find the USB controller for the touchscreen under "mice and other input devices" (or something like that); right click > properties; there should be a check box to "allow this device to bring computer out of stand-by" or something like that. I'm relying on my memory which is known to be faulty sometimes..
      OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
      Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
      Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
      BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
      M2-ATX Power Supply
      RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
      Windows XP SP3

Comment

Originally posted by treetop777 View Post
        ..not by default but you can set it to do it through windows device manager - find the USB controller for the touchscreen under "mice and other input devices" (or something like that); right click > properties; there should be a check box to "allow this device to bring computer out of stand-by" or something like that. I'm relying on my memory which is known to be faulty sometimes..
        Thanks,
        That'll be useful.

Comment

Hi, I have try to check the box "allow this device to bring computer out of stand-by" but it is grey . The other box "allow the computer to close this device..." that one I can uncheck.
          Running windows xp sp3.
          Any help is welcome.

Comment

Working...
          X