Nice new Wireless Keyboard (?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice new Wireless Keyboard (?)

I just saw this on Gizmodo or Engadget... followed too many links through blogs to remember the original source... LOL

I don't have it, but it is VERY similar to a wired one that I'm using. I might pick this up after the holidays.
    http://usb.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=00753

Sorry if it's a repost, I didn't see it on a quick initial scan of the forums.
    -Eagle

Hardware and Software [#####] DONE!
    Fabrication [#####] DONE!
    Installation [#####] 99.314% (I like Pi! The project is never done.)

--=> My CarPC Project & Link to Worklog :: My Blog/Website/Photo Gallery <=--

That does actually look pretty descent

Comment

Just ordered one. I will let you know if I have any problems.
      The Car 2005 Scion xB

The Truck 2004 GMC Canyon

Comment

Am I weird for wanting something like that but wired? It seems very difficult to find a small, illuminated USB keyboard.
        03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

the Zippy EL is just like that.. little bigger.. but wired. I used to own one before i got the apple bluetooth keyboard.. i'll never need another keyboard again
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
            the Zippy EL is just like that.. little bigger.. but wired. I used to own one before i got the apple bluetooth keyboard.. i'll never need another keyboard again
            I have the Zippy as well. I hope this is as bright as it is. I have a wired version exactly that size but not lit. I wonder if they are going to do a wired light one as well.
            The Car 2005 Scion xB

Comment

man this is a nice keyboard... and for the price, it is worth it. I been looking for a wireless keyboard that is small for a while but the prices are rediculous or the size is not right... this is just what ive been waiting for... I just ordered one and cant wait.

Comment

Received mine a week ago. (Sorry for the delay). It is great. I have a DiNovo mini in my truck and if this would have come out first I may not have gotten the mini. Lights are bright and even though it is small it is possible to type on it. Worth every penny!
                The Car 2005 Scion xB

Comment

So, my question is since the Del key is on a Fn key, is it possible to generate a Ctl-Alt-Del?

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius View Post
                    So, my question is since the Del key is on a Fn key, is it possible to generate a Ctl-Alt-Del?
                    Will try and let you know.
                    The Car 2005 Scion xB

Comment

just an fyi to you guys.......i just received my keyboard and its not working... power seems to be the issue. I cannot get it to illuminate or light up. I tried to different sets of batteries, brand new and nothing. It was not well package and upon arrival the receiver was all chipped up, paint wise..... im assuming the carrier was throwing this package around and broke my keyboard or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius View Post
                        I have the wired version of the keyboard, and yes, you can do Ctl-Alt_Del.
                        You have to get used to it to hit 4 keys at the same time.

Comment

updated ...

i decided to take it apart and found that the negative wire was detached. I soldered it back and now it is working great....

Comment

this new keyboard is awesome but however has given me a new problem... when my pc resumes from hibernation, the keyboard does not work. I have to re-sync the device. Is there no way to get around this?

Comment

Hmm, wait.. let me check that thing
                              Electric Back Massager | Kids Remote Control Cars

Comment

Working...
                              X