No announcement yet.

Touchscreen woes

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchscreen woes

I've had my carputer for over 3 years now and have the touchscreen has been working just fine. Occasionally it would lose calibration and I'd have to rerun the program to get it going again. A few months ago that stopped fixing the problem. I download updated drivers and was able to get it to work after several different tries with different drivers.

The problem here was that as soon as I shut the computer down it stopped working again. And the recalibration no longer worked. Nor did uninstalling as reinstalling the drivers. I thought maybe at that point I had too many drivers floating around in the system and it was getting confused. Today I formatted the hard drive and reinstalled everything. Same deal. Initially it works, reboot and it no longer works.

Has anyone had a similar problem or are there any ideas on what I can do to fix it?

touchscreen controller is bad. Only option is replacement. It wont hold the calibration settings, so you will have to recalibrate it each time or replace it.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the Store