Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Credit Card Remote?

Creative Labs Credit Card Remote

its only $12 shipped. I dont have the need for one at the moment, but I figures you guys might want to know about it
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

So, do you think that is basically a IRMan, and a credit card remote? I think i might get one just for the hell of it...

Comment

If you get 20 they're cheaper here:
      http://www.bulk4less.com/default.cfm?exec=product&sku=6

just a thought I got 20 of them, sold along eeeasy (they dont exist in Sweden)
      -
      My cars
      -

Comment

I bought a couple, and will let you guys know if they are any good.

This place has 'em for $4.99 + shipping.
        http://www.store.yahoo.com/glob2000/creatlabremc.html

Comment

i got my remotes today. i think they are pretty neat, but i've never had one before, so...

the included software is fine for just winamp, lets you do all the normal stuff (play, pause, next, prev, ff, rw, vol +, vol -, mute, etc) and also lets you control your mouse (too slow though) and you can shutdown and such.

girder is supposed to support this, i haven't tried it yet though.

no it is not compatible w/ an irman (not suprising) or as least.

i opened it up, and it has a ZiLOG SL1925 controller, on my 466mhz celeron w/ XP pro, it has 0% cpu usage when not pushing buttons, if you use the mouse buttons, it goes to 1%. so far, i would definately say it was worth the money IMHO.

if anyone wants specs, pics, whatever, just email me at [email protected]

Comment

got one sitting in a box behind me
            [H]4 Life
            My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
            It will be done sometime in the next generation.
            I'm a lesbian too.
            I am for hire!

Comment

I'll even let you in on a little secret on these remotes, they work on Creative's Nomad Jukebox 3.

Comment

Hey I very much like the look of this remote - especially as it is so cheap!
                Does anyone know if it will/can be made to work with MPXF?

Comment

Originally posted by crayston
                  Hey I very much like the look of this remote - especially as it is so cheap!
                  Does anyone know if it will/can be made to work with MPXF?
                  With Girder, anything can work...
                  Aura MR62 (F and R)
                  My Current MP3s
                  IamDefiler.com

Comment

Originally posted by Defiler
                    With Girder, anything can work...
                    you and girder...

MPXF is a new software for MP3 users to use to control their MP3 machine in their automobile or home stereo system. It is a frontend for the popular DOS player MPXPlay.

but nice try
                    -
                    My cars
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by jol
                      you and girder...

MPXF is a new software for MP3 users to use to control their MP3 machine in their automobile or home stereo system. It is a frontend for the popular DOS player MPXPlay.

but nice try
                      LOL...OK, so girder needs that little thing called Windows. It was worth a try though.
                      Aura MR62 (F and R)
                      My Current MP3s
                      IamDefiler.com

Comment

err hmm i wish girder did work in dos
                        Can anyone give me a yes or no as to wether it will work or not with MPXF? I know its cheap but still dont want to be dissapointed...

Comment

Anyone know how to get this thing to work with Girder? I bought 2 of these (one for car, one for home) and have tried to get them to work with girder, but no dice so far. BTW, these are some cool little remotes.

Comment

Any one know how to get the software that comes with this thing to use Winamp as the default player but still have it controle WinDVD when WinDVD is running?
                            Comp. Specs:Shuttle SS40G, Athlon XP 1700+, 256MB DDR, 40GB HD, Belkin Desktop 802.11b card (good range), SB 128 sound (onboard is a bit noisy), DVD ROM
                            Toshiba 100CS laptop, P75 40mb ram, 550MB HD, Megahertz LAN/modem PC card, modified to run off 12VDC
                            Other stuff:Generic USB hub & USB to serial adapters, BS2SX power control system w/battery buffer, Jazz 300W Inverter, FM Modulator, Palm Vx, & GPS

Status: 80% complete (Almost done with the controle boxes)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Pyro
                              Any one know how to get the software that comes with this thing to use Winamp as the default player but still have it controle WinDVD when WinDVD is running?
                              easy, get rid of the crap software that came with it and use girder
                              [H]4 Life
                              My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                              It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                              I'm a lesbian too.
                              I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
                              X