Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official SpaceNavigator support for Centrafuse/Carputers

Hello Guys,
    Please go to this thread over at 3dConnexion, and ask Jwick to pursue official support for the SpaceNavigator/SpaceTraveler for Centrafuse.

Please register and post your requests.....please, let's all go, the more guys requesting support, the more likley it will happen!

I will also post this at Fluxmedia.

This is an opportunity to really make Centrafuse unique, it would be the best thing ever if we have proper driver support for this input device.

:flowers"
    F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

added a comment over there :-)

Comment

Thanx Bob,
      Saw your reply over at Fluxmedia too

edit: This looks very promissing, see Jim's reply below, quoted from 3D Connexion's website - he is a Software developer for them I'll forward this to Dave @ Fluxmedia too.....

Hi mrbean (something I never thought I'd say),

Sure. I'd be glad to help. There are a lot of interesting posts in that thread. I liked the way one guy took the device apart and made a stiff foam base to dampen out the car movements. Bobble-headed I think he called it -- great name.

Do you want to PM me David's email address?

Jim
      3Dx Software Development

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Comment

Hello David/Scott,
        Can you guys contact Jim over at 3d while he's still keen on helping out with developing a plugin for their software for this device - this will give us full support in CF

Would appreciate......

Comment

Working...
        X