Help! Airboard!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Airboard!

I have this airboard hooked up to a laptop right now (I'm STILL in planning stages) and I have 2 problems with it that I was hoping you guys could help me with.

1.) Mouse will not work. The reciever shows "data" is being recieved, but the PC does nothing - where to look? What to change?

2.) The software (Airboard Manager) will not let me customize the hotkeys in an easy way, how do you reccomend I change thier bindings?

Thanks!

Re: Help! Airboard!

Originally posted by Euclid
    I have this airboard hooked up to a laptop right now (I'm STILL in planning stages) and I have 2 problems with it that I was hoping you guys could help me with.

1.) Mouse will not work. The reciever shows "data" is being recieved, but the PC does nothing - where to look? What to change?

2.) The software (Airboard Manager) will not let me customize the hotkeys in an easy way, how do you reccomend I change thier bindings?

Thanks!
    If you have connected the mouse via a PS2 convertor thats where your problem is.... I had the same issue. Connect though the com port and remove ( not disable ) the LT mouse - should pick it up as a standard mouse then...

Terran
    My Project Site

Comment

Working...
    X