• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download SpaceNavigator Official Open Beta,and enjoy

Hello Guys,
    Pleased to announce that 3dConnexion today released Public Beta 10

Please feedback on the Forum here

Enjoy, and share your configs. I will do so too over in this thread, after I get to play with it tonight. You might like it, I hope.

Kind regards,
    mrbean (3dconnexion beta tester, CF beta tester)
    F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Hello Guys,
    Find attached my config File for Centrafuse, as per the attached screenshot - please note, I have also edited the config file to add normal left-mouse functionality for the Space Navigator, as for now, you cannot edit this left-button in the GUI.

You need to save the file somewhere, then select your 'Manage Profiles' in the GUI, and import my config file. Once done, exit and restart your PC, this works best anyway, and if you restart, you should have a basic mouse, with some additional functions in CF Enjoy.

I will answer what I can, please make sure to also visit the 3d Forum in the link in my first post. Please feedback and let me know how it goes!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mrbean_phillip; 09-28-2011, 06:23 AM.

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Comment

somebody let me know if its good enough to replace RBC9.. which has honestly been perfect for me.
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I guess my feedback will be biased.

Anyway, I liked RBC9, but this is easier to configure, at least to people new to this device it would be, and it's officially supported, plus, if you're running a 64-bit OS, a must, I would reckon.

But, if RBC9 works well for you......always worth a try I suppose, but, on the other hand, if you're happy, why fiddle with a working system?

Keep us posted anyway, whichever way you go...or stay
        Last edited by mrbean_phillip; 09-28-2011, 06:23 AM.

Comment

This made my day, after a few hapless minutes i was ready to return my 3DConnexion Notebook mouse, but now i will replace the software with the beta and build in regular mouse emulation for my Mac Mini carputer project.

The mouse's brushed metal trim even matches the Audi's dash tirm, it looks like it came with the car.

Comment

Is there somebody that could share a complete xml Centrafuse file for 3DxWare SpaceNavigator? I'm using Centrafuse 3.6.

Comment

Just now I saw this...can't wait to try.
              Worklogs: 08 Sequoia Platinum Carputer (In Progress!)
              Skin: MetroSex on the Beach preview

07 Infiniti Fx35 (done!) & 06 Infiniti M35 (gone...)

Comment

@ RH: Let us know how it goes for you, I am very happy with the driver- see my config above, there's a download for you too, might be a good place to start

Comment

Is this a CF only driver? Will it work w/ RR?

Mal
                  Vehicle: [100%] 1995 C 1500 ECLB
                  Gear: [90%]
                  Build: [80%] PC & Chassis, Worklog

Comment

Originally posted by 4ofakind View Post
                    Is this a CF only driver? Will it work w/ RR?

Mal
                    I'm trying to get it to work with RR, but the simple profile i created doesnt send the keystrokes i have programmed into the profile. I'll definitely keep trying though.

Comment

Officially works for RR. I have a profile that does list control with UP/DOWN, next/prev track with PANLEFT/PANRIGHT, and Volume with TWISTLEFT/TWISTRIGHT. If anyone wants a copy let me know

Comment

Hello I would like to try it, you can give me the configuration file, thanks

Comment

I'd love to try it too. I use CF in one car (I just downloaded Mr. Bean file) and RR in another, so I'll try that, appreciated, Sonic.
                          Worklogs: 08 Sequoia Platinum Carputer (In Progress!)
                          Skin: MetroSex on the Beach preview

07 Infiniti Fx35 (done!) & 06 Infiniti M35 (gone...)

Comment

ok i'll export my profile and attach it tonight

It's attached just open 3d home, click properties, manage profiles, and import. You may have to reboot for it to work
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sonicxtacy02; 10-01-2011, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I currently have space navigator install and it works great with the setting of what i want the buttons to do. one problem i have is every time i restart i get a blue screen but if i unplug it and then plug it in after windows start up it works great. I'm runnin windows 7 32bit and centrafuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X