No announcement yet.

Bluetooth touchpad

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth touchpad

Does anyone know of a wireless, preferably bluetooth, touchpad the size of the small usb ones?

As example...

Well... Nice question... I prefer to use LazyPad - it's very usefull, compact and all-in-one: keyboard, touchpad and remote control for media appl., connect via USB or BT.
    Moreover, it able to work even in BIOS mode ( of course, only USB connected ).
    Again - this is my choice, but some people do not like it, it seems them very useless

Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM1398_640x480.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	2281620 ...
    Last edited by enfillco; 01-15-2012, 10:05 PM.

The only one that I could locate is this one, not BT but looks nice.;amp;sr=8-1

Good luck.

Thanks, but what I'm actually looking for is something the size of a laptops sit on top of my ashtray without wires.

The Logitech one is the only thing I've found in my searches. There's probably not much demand for it - hence the lack of products available.
          1999 Mercury Grand Marquis GS with: ASRock E350M1 w/4GB RAM, 80GB Intel SSD, Opus DCX3.120, Visteon HD Radio + HDR-USB, PL-18N wifi, OBDLink Scan Tool, BTA6210 BT, BU-353, Win 7 Ultimate, CF 4.0, Alpine MRP-F240 + MRP-T220, RF Punch 1572s, Kicker 8" Comp.