Winamp keypad question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winamp keypad question

1st off, I realy like the idea of mp3 car computers, realy innovative, kudos. Ok, with that out of the way, I am a computer modder. I was looking around, and thought that you guys would have the best idea for how to make a hardware winamp controler, and how to software controll it. It would have to use buttons, like next, not a num pad. 2nd, it would have to be able to talk to winamp even when winamp is not the active program (selected, I donno if active is the right word) I was thinking maby dde. I was thinking about useing winirc, but this is for short cut bottens that I am hardwiering into the case, so it would be tacky to put a remote it, only to receve it 2 inches away... thanks in advance.
    Every day driver, 1989 Celica. Probly won't get a carpc for a while

Working on: 1972 240z. Gonna put a V8 and a Turion in it. Best power in bothworlds. Now if only I could get my theoretical boot as low as my theroretical 1/4 mile time (8.22 s)

you can do this via a serial port..

*hunts for winamp plugin*

http://classic.winamp.com/plugins/de...ponentId=92855

Comment

Thank you very much, I didn't think that winamp would have had it. Sorry, should have done a search there anyways.
      Every day driver, 1989 Celica. Probly won't get a carpc for a while

Working on: 1972 240z. Gonna put a V8 and a Turion in it. Best power in bothworlds. Now if only I could get my theoretical boot as low as my theroretical 1/4 mile time (8.22 s)

Comment

Working...
      X