No announcement yet.

Sweet Jesus!!! I Hit The Mutha Load!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Jesus!!! I Hit The Mutha Load!!!

All I can say is OMFG!!!!!

Check these out!!! Pricy as hell but still damn cool!!!
    sorry if these have been posted before. I did search first.

6 Degrees of movement and 8 illuminated Programmable buttons.

6 Degrees of movement and 4 illuminated Programmable buttons.

6 Degrees of movement and 11 Programmable buttons.

6 Degrees of movement and 12 Programmable buttons.

Here is the site to check them out.

http://www.3dconnexion.com/index.htm

Each one is well over $300. Way out of my price range!!!!
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Each one of them ugly as hell as well :}

Comment

I do like the first knob, tho....did you say it was over 300.00....FOR WHAT!!!!!!Guess I'll miss out on those.

One quick other note...I'm still finding that most of the time when I reboot, my system does not see the Griffin knob. I wrote to their tech support email address about two weeks ago and never even got a reply, automated or otherwise.
      Stop Buying New Music CD's.
      Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

out of range!!!!! LMAO

out of price range that is.
        What im curently listening to.
        My complete carpc setup

Comment

Originally posted by mugu
          Each one of them ugly as hell as well :}
          Oh, I thought the first one was pretty cool looking. Kinda like a powermate.
          Aura MR62 (F and R)
          My Current MP3s
          IamDefiler.com

Comment

Originally posted by chut
            One quick other note...I'm still finding that most of the time when I reboot, my system does not see the Griffin knob. I wrote to their tech support email address about two weeks ago and never even got a reply, automated or otherwise.
            I had the same problem when I was using XP. It works fine in win2k for what its worth. This is either a driver problem or an XP sucking problem. I lean towards XP being the problem personaly. I would try calling them. They're a small company so a real person will pick up the phone when you call them (I was shocked when that happened). Make sure you specify that you're using windows.
            A digital mind lost in an analog world.

Learn to ask smart questions!
            http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

My car PC: The Lost Cause!

Comment

I've never had this problem with my powermate on 3 diferent computers trying multiple USB HUBs and ports...Very odd.
              Aura MR62 (F and R)
              My Current MP3s
              IamDefiler.com

Comment

Originally posted by fluffy2097
                I had the same problem when I was using XP. It works fine in win2k for what its worth. This is either a driver problem or an XP sucking problem. I lean towards XP being the problem personaly. I would try calling them. They're a small company so a real person will pick up the phone when you call them (I was shocked when that happened). Make sure you specify that you're using windows.
                Has anyone had any problems using the powermate with an unpowered USB hub? The other USB devices on the USB HUB funcion fine, and the blue LED on the powermate lights up however I cannot get the powermate to control anything and I cannot change the dimming on the powermate using the powermate software.
                My Celica Carputer Install

Comment

Originally posted by EBJUSTIN
                  Has anyone had any problems using the powermate with an unpowered USB hub? The other USB devices on the USB HUB funcion fine, and the blue LED on the powermate lights up however I cannot get the powermate to control anything and I cannot change the dimming on the powermate using the powermate software.
                  I've used it on powered and non-powered with no problems...I think you need to check the device manager to make sure it sees it as a powermate and not a HID input device.
                  Aura MR62 (F and R)
                  My Current MP3s
                  IamDefiler.com

Comment

bingo!
                    mine says human interface device.
                    how did you go about changing it?

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

This is easy. go into the device manager and tell it to use the drivers in the powermate software directory. It should then work fine.
                      A digital mind lost in an analog world.

Learn to ask smart questions!
                      http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

My car PC: The Lost Cause!

Comment

Okidokiee, i'll give it a try and tell you what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by chut
                          Okidokiee, i'll give it a try and tell you what happens.
                          Now damn it Chut!!!! I've told you this before!!!! Why didn't you do it then?!?!?!?!
                          Aura MR62 (F and R)
                          My Current MP3s
                          IamDefiler.com

Comment

most of those devices are made for 3D movement inside a pro 3d app like Softimage, Maya, etc. Thats why they are pricey. And if you live, work in the 3D industry there worth every penny. I played with the first one at Siggraph this year and the sensitivity and freedom is really nice. I do believe the last one is pretty old and can be had far cheeper than 300 bucks.
                            01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                            01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                            mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

3d? Yeah, like the secret internet that weve all been missing out on, like johnny mnuemonic, and hax0rs? I can steal garbage files at increased speed!

Comment

Working...
                              X