Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gyration Keyboard/Mouse Software. New 30 foot version has software. 25 foot doesn't

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyration Keyboard/Mouse Software. New 30 foot version has software. 25 foot doesn't

I have the 25 foot Gyration combo.

I looked and noticed 30 foot version is out and comes with a software CD. So I looked all over the website and found no software.

I emailed support and they asked me for my mailing address to send the CD.
    Why can't they put it on a website or ftp?

Anyone do the same?
    SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
    GPSing - Digital Speedo
    Relocating headunit and extending faceplate
    Button app to Alt-Tab between two programs

I recently relocated the USB Rx to the front of the car inside the top of the glovebox next to my slim line laptop dvd-rom.

I was not getting good reception with it in the trunk after I mounted my sub amp vertically. Also I think the batts were low from being in the cold.

Still waiting for my new Gyration Software...
    SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
    GPSing - Digital Speedo

Comment

Got the Gyration software.

Next song and prev song buttons don't work with Winamp.
      Has some cool features you can add now but doing clicking combos.
      Overall pretty useless for the car. But I'm glad I got it. Version 7 that is.
      GPSing - Digital Speedo

Comment

software

I bought my mouse and keyboard from someone else on the forum. Is there any way to download the Gyration tools? My hardware works but the keyboard hotkeys are dead.

Comment

Working...
        X